During the COVID -19 so many people are now learning the importance of growing their own food to have some control over their food security. In fact when a crisis hits many people realise that going back to basics like growing their own food is the way forward for all of us even after the pandemic.
Do you need advice on starting a new edible garden or help with your existing garden? With over 27 years experience Megan can offer you a full garden consultation via Skype or FaceTime where you can walk around the garden and show her in real time the areas of your garden you need help with.
- We can provide advise on:
- Setting up raised garden beds
- Installing self watering garden beds – Wicking beds
- What to plant in each season
- Pest and disease management
- Soils and nutrient cycling
- Setting up and maintaining worm farms and compost areas
- Setting up zones in your garden to minimise work and maximise yield